Peppermint Oil. PURE PEPPERMINT THERAPEUTIC GRADE. Repel Ants, Spiders, Mice, Mosquitoes, & Scorpions. Helps with digestive problems, fevers, respiratory symptoms, headaches, stress and pain. (4oz Dropper Bottle/Trigger Sprayer)
100% PURE PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
Includes 1, 4oz Amber Glass Bottle with 1 Trigger Sprayer and 1 Glass Dropper (To use interchangeably, depending on your needs). IMPORTANT: This Peppermint oil ships 100% pure. To avoid skin irritation, we strongly suggest diluting your oil for all topical applications using the 2% dilution guideline; which is 2% of pure peppermint oil to 98% carrier oil, or about 12 drops of peppermint oil to 1 oz of carrier oil. For other than topical applications (i.e. bug sprays), we recommend a 50/50% dilution.
A safe and natural repellent to many home invading insects such as ants, spiders, scorpions, mice, mosquitoes, etc. (EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE). The Oil also helps with digestive problems, fevers, headaches, muscle and nerve pain, sinuses, and more. Its cooling effect is also known to be refreshing, energizing, and a mental stimulant.
Uses: Diffuse Peppermint essential oil into the air to help with headaches, asthma, congestion and nausea. Peppermint essential oil is great added to a carrier oil or lotion for massages and pedicures.Aromatherapy Applications:
- Add a drop to your tea or beverage for digestion/stomach issues.
- You can apply approximately 5 drops over your stomach for indigestion/stomach problems.
- Massage the oil on muscle or joint pain to alleviate inflammation/pain.
- When massaged into the bottom of your feet it will help with fever reduction.
- When applied onto skin it can prevent/stop itching.
- Inhale the fumes and aroma for mood/mental issues.
- Rub Diluted Oil onto forehead, temples, back of neck and sinus areas for pain/headache relief.
- Mix a few drops into your bathwater for calming aromatherapeutic effects.
- After diluting, apply directly to scalp to help aid with itching.
CAUTION: Do not apply to or near the face of infants, children and elderly. Avoid during pregnancy.